Abyssal Artillery is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Occultist class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Abyssal Artillery Information
- Hero (Class): Occultist
- Rank: The Occultist hero must be positioned on back ranks 3 or 4.
- Target: The skill targets two adjacent enemies positioned on back ranks 3 and 4.
- There are no bonus effects for this skill.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Abyssal Artillery Skill Guide
Abyssal Artillery is one of the basic melee attack skills of the Occultist hero class in Darkest Dungeon 2. Since the Occulist hero is best utilized at the back ranks of the hero's team, this skill is a must-have in his list of equipped skills. It damages enemies and has a normal CRIT chance rate, the Abyssal Artillery skill of the Occultist hero requires him to be positioned in back ranks 3 or 4 and can target two adjacent enemies at the same time who's positioned in the back ranks 3 and 4 of the enemy team.
How to Unlock Abyssal Artillery in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Occultist hero.
Abyssal Artillery Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.