Adrenaline Rush is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Hellion class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Adrenaline Rush Information
- Hero (Class): Hellion
- Rank: The skill can be used by the Hellion hero on any team rank position she is standing on.
- Target: The skill can only be used by the Hellion hero, on herself.
- Heals 20% HP, Removes the Bleed and Winded Tokens and on the next turn, attacking an enemy will heal 20% of her HP.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Adrenaline Rush Skill Guide
A self support skill of the Hellion hero class. It has a Cooldown of 3 Rounds and it can only be used twice per battle encounter. This skill is more of a situational type of skill that you use if you don't have that much skills or items that can recover HP or if you want to diable the Winded token of the Hellion.
How to Unlock Adrenaline Rush in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 5 of the Hellion's Lore.
Adrenaline Rush Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.