Backdraft is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Runaway class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Backdraft Information
- Hero (Class): Runaway
- Rank: Runaway hero must be positioned on front ranks 1 or 2 in order to use this skill.
- Target: The Backdraft skill of the Runaway hero can target a single enemy unit on back ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- The skill takes 50% of the remaining ticks of the Burn DoT Token from the enemy 1 rank in front of the targeted enemy unit and inflicts that damage to the enemy you've selected.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Backdraft Skill Guide
Backdraft is another strong yet unique skill of the Runaway. The DMG output of this skill varies since it depends on the remaining damage output coming from the burn effect. This ignores enemies that are Guarded and can still connect the attack. In order to use this skill, it requires the enemy unit in front to be inflicted with burn, the Runaway hero to be on front ranks 1-2, and can only target enemies that are on rank positions 3-4. This skill has a cooldown of 1 Round before it reactivates.
How to Unlock Backdraft in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 5 of the Runaway's Lore.
Backdraft Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.