Skill Cooldown: 1 Turn
Barbaric YAWP! is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Hellion class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Barbaric YAWP! Information
- Hero (Class): Hellion
- Rank: Hellion hero must be positioned on front ranks 1 or 2 in order to use this skill.
- Target: Barbaric YAWP! skill of the Hellion hero can target two adjacent enemies that are positioned on front ranks 1 and 2.
- The Hellion hero acquires the Winded Special Token. While the targeted enemies acquire the Weak Token for the next round and disables any active Stealth token.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Barbaric YAWP! Skill Guide
An offensive-support skill that is recommended to be used against strong enemies or those affected with the Stealth token. This requires the Hellion hero to again be in front ranks 1 or 2 and can target two enemies at the same time that at the front ranks. Releasing a battle cry to weaken their next attack to -50% and revealing them from Stealth, in exchange, applies the Winded special status effect to the Hellion which reduces her Speed by -3 and reduces damage by -33% per active token. This skill has a cooldown of 1 Turn.
How to Unlock Barbaric YAWP! in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Hellion hero.
Barbaric YAWP! Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.