Bash is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Leper class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Bash Information
- Hero (Class): Leper
- Rank: Requires the Leper hero to be positioned on front ranks 1 or 2.
- Target: The skill can only target a single enemy unit standing on front ranks 1 or 2.
- The Leper acquires the Immobilize Token, while the targeted enemy unit also obtains the Immobilize Token, as well as Dazed.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Bash Skill Guide
Bash is very helpful if you want to stand your ground. This skill has low damage but it makes the leper immobilize which means he cannot be moved from his current position and the target also becomes immobilize, dazed, and receives damage. The Bash skill of the Leper in Darkest Dungeon 2 requires him to be on front ranks 1 or 2 and can only target a single enemy unit that is also positioned in front ranks 1 or 2.
How to Unlock Bash in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 5 of the Leper's Lore.
Bash Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.