Battle Ballad is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Jester class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Battle Ballad Information
- Hero (Class): Jester
- Rank: The Jester hero must be positioned on team ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- Target: The Battle Ballad skill of the Jester hero can target a single hero unit positioned on team ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- Targeted hero unit causes them to move 1 rank forward and acquires the Strength Positive Token.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Battle Ballad Skill Guide
Battle Ballad is a support-type skill that is mainly used to buff a single hero unit with the Strength Token and moves them forward 1 rank. A hero that is inflicted with the Strength Token grants them +50% damage on the next attack. Further mastering the Battle Ballad skill of the Jester has a 15% chance to apply the CRIT Token, granting the hero's next skill 100% CRIT, ignoring 20% CRIT RES of the enemy, as well as disabling the selected hero unit that is inflicted with the Combo Token. This skill requires the Jester hero class to be positioned on mid to back ranks 2-4 of the team's lineup.
How to Unlock Battle Ballad in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Jester hero.
Battle Ballad Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.