Self or Hero Unit
Skill Uses: 3
Battlefield Medicine is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Plague Doctor class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Battlefield Medicine Information
- Hero (Class): Plague Doctor
- Rank: Requires the Plague Docotr to be standing on team ranks 3 or 4 in order to use this skill.
- Target: The Battlefield Medcince can be used on any member of the team, as well as the Plague Doctor herself. It is also not restricted to a specific rank and can target all team ranks.
- This support skill can only be used 3 times per battle encounter. It can be used to cure hero units that are affected by DoT Effects such as Bleed, Blight, and Burn, and it can also heal 20% HP to hero units that have less than 50% HP.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Battlefield Medicine Skill Guide
Battlefield Medicine is a must-have support skill in the Plague Doctor's arsenal. Keep in mind that this skill requires the Plague Doctor to be at the back ranks 3-4 of the team and can only be used if a hero is inflicted with Bleed, Blight, or Burn DoT effects or if their HP is < 50%. If a hero has < 50% HP and has one of the DoT effects mentioned, it recovers HP and cures the effect. As useful as it may sound, this skill can only be used up to three times per battle encounter.
How to Unlock Battlefield Medicine in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Plague Doctor class.
Battlefield Medicine Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.