Binding Shadows is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Occultist class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Binding Shadows Information
- Hero (Class): Occultist
- Rank: The Occultist hero must be positioned on ranks 2, 3, or, 4.
- Target: The Binding Shadows skill of the Occultist targets a single enemy unit on ranks 1, 2, or 3.
- Causes the Occultist to move 1 rank forward and has a 50% chance to acquire the Unchecked Power Token.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Binding Shadows Skill Guide
An attacking skill that damages the targeted enemy unit, as well as causing the Occultist hero to move forward 1 rank and has a 50% chance to acquire the Unchecked Power token. Activating an Unchecked Power Token empowers the next skill used by the Occultist hero. The Binding Shadows skill requires the hero to be positioned on ranks 2, 3, or 4, and it can only target a single enemy unit that is positioned in enemy ranks 1, 2, or 3.
How to Unlock Binding Shadows in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 2 of the Occultist's Lore.
Binding Shadows Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.