Bleed Out is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Hellion class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Bleed Out Information
- Hero (Class): Hellion
- Rank: Hellion hero must be positioned on front rank 1 to use this skill.
- Target: The Bleed Out skill of the Hellion hero can only target a single enemy unit that is standing on front rank 1.
- Becomes inflicted with the Winded Special Token and applies the Bleed DoT Token on the targeted enemy unit. The Bleed effect has a damage of 4 ticks.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Bleed Out Skill Guide
This is a very aggressive melee attack that damages an enemy and applies the Bleed DoT effect. As aggressive as it may look, this applies the Winded special token to the Hellion hero which decreases her speed by -3, as well as her attack by -33%. Requires the Hellion to be placed only at Rank 1 and can only target one enemy who is at positioned at rank 1 as well.
How to Unlock Bleed Out in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 1 of the Hellion's Lore.
Bleed Out Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.