Skill Coodlown: 1 Turn
Blinding Gas is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Plague Doctor class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Blinding Gas Information
- Hero (Class): Plague Doctor
- Rank: Must be on position ranks 3 or 4 to use this skill.
- Target: Can target two adjacent enemies at the same time that are both standing on enemy ranks 3 and 4.
- The Blinding Gas skill of the Plague Doctor applies the Blind Token to the targeted enemies. The token is applied for 1 instance only which has a 50% chance for their attack to miss.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Blinding Gas Skill Guide
Another ranged attack that only works if the Plague Doctor is at the back ranks 3-4 of the team. This is a very useful skill and starting tactic to blind two enemies at the same time who are at the back ranks of 3-4. Enemies that have low resistance against the blind effect can benefit you in combat since enemy attacks are most likely to miss, lowering the chances of increasing the stress level of the team. It has a skill cooldown of 1 Turn before it reactivates.
How to Unlock Blinding Gas in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Plague Doctor class.
Blinding Gas Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.