Bloodlust is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Hellion class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Bloodlust Information
- Hero (Class): Hellion
- Rank: The Bloodlust skill can only be used if the Hellion hero is positioned on team ranks 1, 2, or 3.
- Target: The skill can only be used by the Hellion hero, on herself.
- Any Winded token is disabled and her next attack deals +20% damage against targets that are inflicted with Bleed.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Bloodlust Skill Guide
Another self-support buff skill that removes the Winded special token that is active and gains an attack buff that deals +20% damage against enemy targets with the bleed DoT effect.
How to Unlock Bloodlust in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 2 of the Hellion's Lore.
Bloodlust Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!