+20% Healing received.
Bouncer's Belt is a Trinket in Darkest Dungeon 2. Heroes in Darkest Dungeon 2 can equip up to two Trinkets, and each piece of accessory provides buffs and effects when it is worn. It is highly important that each hero equip Trinkets in order to further increase their stats and to boost the resistances they are weak to.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Bouncer's Belt Information
- Class Trinket: Can be equipped by any hero
- Trinket Effect: +20% Healing received. -15% RES.
- Trinket Rarity: Distant
This Bouncer's Belt trinket can be Equipped by any of the Heroes. It boosts healing received from other sources, but reduces movement resistance. For example, if the Plague Doctor would heal the Highwayman for 5 HP, wearing this Trinket would give the Highwayman 6 HP.
How to Get Bouncer's Belt in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Profile Level Requirement to Unlock:
- All Trinkets are randomly rewarded for each successful expedition.
- Trinkets are rewarded from different encounters, by purchasing them from a merchant using Baubles, or by completing an area objective.
- To unlock more Trinkets across different runs, players will need to reach a certain Profile Level. Players may increase their Profile Level by earning Hope. Hope is given when a run ends, and is calculated by a series of factors including travel distance, battles won, removing items from the inventory, and several other factors such as area quests or defeating bosses.
Bouncer's Belt Notes & Tips
- Heroes with larger HP pools will see greater benefit from wearing this belt, which means this belt is good for front-liners.
- Heroes with large self-heals will also see greater benefit from wearing this belt.
- Avoid placing this on Heroes who are overly reliant on certain positions and don't have move skills.
- The Hellion character model wears a belt similar to the Bouncer's Belt.