Breakthrough is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Hellion class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Breakthrough Information
- Hero (Class): Hellion
- Rank: Hellion hero must be positioned on team ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- Target: This skill can target three adjacent enemies that are standing on enemy ranks 1, 2, and 3.
- The skill applies the Winded token to the Hellion hero and causes her to move 1 rank forward.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Breakthrough Skill Guide
Breakthrough is a movement melee attack that causes the Hellion hero to move forward 1 rank position, as well as gaining the Winded special token. It has low damage and a cooldown of 1 round before it can be used again, but it can inflict damage of up to three enemies at once to those that are positioned in the front ranks of 1 to 3.
How to Unlock Breakthrough in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 4 of the Hellion's Lore.
Breakthrough Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.