Single Hero Unit
Cauterize is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Runaway class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Cauterize Information
- Hero (Class): Runaway
- Rank: Runaway hero must be positioned on team ranks 1, 2, or 3 in order to use this skill.
- Target: Cauterize skill of the Runaway can target herself or any team member.
- Targeted hero unit that is infliceted with the Bleed DoT Token can recover up to 25% HP and removes the Bleed effect.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Cauterize Skill Guide
A support skill that can be used to remove an active Bleed DoT token, as well as healing 25% of HP. The skill only becomes available if the hero target is affected with Bleed. The Cauterize skill does not have any cooldown but it can only be used three times per battle encounter.
How to Unlock Cauterize in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 2 of the Runaway's Lore.
Cauterize Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.