Skill Cooldown: 3 Turns
Self: 15% DMG, , Random Side Effect
Chaotic Offering is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Occultist class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Chaotic Offering Information
- Hero (Class): Occultist
- Rank: This skill can be used on any rank that the Occultist hero is positioned.
- Target: The skill can only be used by the Occultist hero, on himself.
- Occultist gains 15% DMG, the Unchecked Power Special Token, a random side effect as well. At the start of the turn, gain an additional Unchecked Power Token.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Chaotic Offering Skill Guide
Chaotic Offering is a unique self-buff skill that increases his next damage by 15%, applies the Unchecked Power Token, obtains a random side effect, and at the start of the next turn, gains an additional Unchecked Power Token. This skill can be used on any rank position that the Occultist is standing on, but it requires the hero to have > 15% HP and has a cooldown of 3 Turns before it can be used again.
How to Unlock Chaotic Offering in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 5 of the Occultist's Lore.
Chaotic Offering Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.