Self: 75% Chance of
Chop is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Leper class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Chop Information
- Hero (Class): Leper
- Rank: Leper hero must be positioned on front ranks 1 or 2 in order to use this skill.
- Target: The skill can only target a single enemy unit standing on front ranks 1 or 2.
- The Leper has a 75% chance to acquire the Blind Negative Token after triggering this skill.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Chop Skill Guide
Chop is the main melee attack skill of the Leper hero class in Darkest Dungeon 2. It inflicts damage to the targeted enemy and the Leper has a 75% chance to acquire the Blind Token where his next attack has a 50% chance to miss. This skill requires the Leper to be positioned on the front ranks 1 or 2 and can only target a single enemy unit that is positioned in front ranks 1 or 2 as well.
How to Unlock Chop in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Leper hero.
Chop Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.