Command is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Man at Arms class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Command Information
- Hero (Class): Man at Arms
- Rank: The skill can be used by the Man at Arms hero on any team rank position.
- Target: The skill chooses a single hero unit on any team rank position.
- Targeted hero unit is buffed with the Strength positive token and removes the Blind Negative Token.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Command Skill Guide
Command is another support skill, boost a teammate's confidence and uplift them by increasing their strength once, as well as removing the Blind negative status effect. This skill has a cooldown of 1 Round before it reactivates and can be used again, it is best used to either increase another hero's attack or to remove the Blind token.
How to Unlock Command in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 5 of the Man at Arms' Lore.
Command Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.