Skill Cooldown: 2 Turns
Courageous Abandon is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Man at Arms class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Courageous Abandon Information
- Hero (Class): Man at Arms
- Rank: The skill can only be used if the hero is standing on front rank 1.
- Target: Strictly targets a single enemy unit that is positioned on enemy front rank 1.
- The next attack of the Man at Arms can be buffed with +100% DMG if he has active Positive Tokens such as Block or Block +. The skill also removes any Vulnerable Negative Token, and a Block Positive Token.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Courageous Abandon Skill Guide
If you want to be more offensive, you can infilcit at least 100% damage against an enemy if the Man at Arms hero has the Block or Guarded tokens active. This ignores an enemy that has the Block token buff. However, as strong as this skill sounds, it has a cooldown of 2 Turns before it can be used again, and it also applies the Vulnerable negative effect, as well as removing any Block token. Being vulnerable will have the hero take +50% more damage from the next enemy attack. This is best used to finish off enemies easily and it requires the Man at Arms to be positioned in the front ranks (Rank 1) of the team and can only target the front rank enemy.
How to Unlock Courageous Abandon in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 4 of the Man at Arms' Lore.
Courageous Abandon Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.