Apply On Hit: (15%)
Disarming Dagger is a Trinket in Darkest Dungeon 2. Heroes in Darketst Dungeon 2 can equip up to two Trinkets, and each piece of accessory provides buffs and effects when it is worn. It is highly important that each hero equip Trinkets in order to further increase their stats and to boost the resistances they are weak to.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Disarming Dagger Information
- Class Trinket: Can be equipped by any hero
- Trinket Effect: Apply On Hit: (15%) Apply On Miss: (20%)
- Trinket Rarity Idelible
This indelible Disarming Dagger trinket can be equiped by any of the Heroes. When a hero equipped with this trinket hits a monster, there is a 15% chance to apply the Weak debuff. However, if the hero misses an attack, there becomes a 20% chance to apply the Strength buff to the monster dodging the attack. Characters affected by the Weak debuff deal 50% less damage on their next attack. Characters affected by the Strength buff deal 50% more damage on their next attack.
How to Get Disarming Dagger in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Profile Level Requirement to Unlock: Player Profile Level 6
- All Trinkets are randomly rewarded for each successful expedition.
- Trinkets are rewarded from different encounters, by purchasing them from a merchant using Baubles, or by completing an area objective.
- To unlock more Trinkets across different runs, players will need to reach a certain Profile Level. Players may increase their Profile Level by earning Hope. Hope is given when a run ends, and is calculated by a series of factors including travel distance, battles won, removing items from the inventory, and several other factors such as area quests or defeating bosses.
Disarming Dagger Notes & Tips
- Considering heroes are much more likely to hit than miss in most situations, this can be a good trinket to debuff heavy hitting monsters and bosses.
- Avoid attacking monsters with Dodge buffs if you're worried about accidentally buffing a strong monster.