Echoing March is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Jester class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Echoing March Information
- Hero (Class): Jester
- Rank: The Jester hero is required to be ranked on team positions 3 or 4.
- Target: The Echoing March skill of the Jester can only target a single enemy unit standing on enemy ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- The targeted enemy unit gets pulled 1 rank forward, and on the next turn, gets pulled again 1 rank forward.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Echoing March Skill Guide
A unique skill of the Jester that allows him to pull the targeted enemy unit for a total of 2 ranks forward in different instances. Upon triggering the skill, the targeted enemy gets pulled forward 1 rank, and at the start of a round, during the target's turn, it will move forward again. It is useful to draw in enemies to the front ranks if needed or to disorient the enemy's lineup. Echoing March requires a cooldown of 1 round before it can be reactivated.
How to Unlock Echoing March in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 3 of the Jester's Lore.
Echoing March Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.