Firefly is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Runaway class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Firefly Information
- Hero (Class): Runaway
- Rank: Runaway hero must be positioned on team back ranks 3 or 4 in order to use this skill.
- Target: Firefly skill of the Runaway can only target a single enemy unit positioned on enemy ranks 2, 3 or 4.
- Applies the Burn DoT Token that damages the target's HP when it starts their turn. The effect takes 3 ticks off the enemy's hp when it triggers.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Firefly Skill Guide
Firefly is another useful attack that allows the Runaway hero to attack enemies in the back ranks if she is forced or moved to the back ranks 3-4 of the team's lineup. The Firefly skill of the Runaway hero in Darkest Dungeon 2 damages and applies the burn effect. The number of turns for this effect can be stacked, as well as the burn damage. It is recommended to have this skill so that the Runaway hero is still capable of damaging enemies even if she is in the back or front rank of the team. Similar to the Searing Strike skill, Hitting a targeted enemy that has the combo token applies the burn effect to a random enemy that is adjacent to the targeted unit. This skill requires the Runaway hero to be positioned in the back ranks 3-4 of the team and can only target a single enemy in the back ranks 2-4.
How to Unlock Firefly in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Runaway hero.
Firefly Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.