Flashing Daggers is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Grave Robber class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Flashing Daggers Information
- Hero (Class): Grave Robber
- Rank: Hero must be positioned on team ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- Target: This skill can target two adjacent enemies at the same time that are standing on enemy mid-ranks 2 and 3.
- There are no other effects but it only deals damage to two adjacent enemies.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Flashing Daggers Skill Guide
Another ranged, sniping skill where the Grave Robber throws multiple small daggers that attacks two enemies at the same time that are in ranks 2-3, as long as the Grave Robber is positioned at the lower ranks, 2-4. This ranged skill is best used to finish off multiple enemies at the same time or to just help inflict damage against two enemies.
How to Unlock Flashing Daggers in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Grave Robber hero class.
Flashing Daggers Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.