Glint in the Dark
Ignores 20% RES
Glint in the Dark is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Grave Robber class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Glint in the Dark Information
- Hero (Class): Grave Robber
- Rank: This skill requires the Grave Robber to be positioned on ranks 1, 2, or 3.
- Target: Can only target a single enemy unit that is standing on enemy ranks 1, 2 or 3.
- This skill can be used to remove enemies that are buffed with the Stealth Token. It ignores the said token as well as 20% Death RES.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Glint in the Dark Skill Guide
Glint in the Dark is a melee attack that ignores enemies that have 20% resistance to a Deathblow. It also ignores enemies that are in Stealth mode and it also removes the effect. Since you know how to hide behind the shadows, you definitely know how to force enemies to reveal themselves.
How to Unlock Glint in the Dark in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 5 of the Grave Robber's Lore.
Glint in the Dark Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.