Hand of Light
Hand of Light is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Vestal class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Hand of Light Information
- Hero (Class): Vestal
- Rank: The Vestal hero must be positioned on team ranks 1 or 2.
- Target: The skill can target a single enemy unit in ranks 1-3.
- A melee skill that buffs the Vestal where she gets Strength and Block.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Hand of Light Skill Guide
This skill requires the Vestal to be positioned in the front ranks 1-2 of the team. When it is mastered, someone else on the team will get the strength buff. When positioned in rank 1, the Hero behind her will always get the buff, but if the Vestal is positioned in rank 2, it could be either the hero on rank 1 or 3.
How to Unlock Hand of Light in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one of the five default skills of the Vestal hero.
Hand of Light Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.