Cooldown: 1 Turn
Hearthlight is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Runaway class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Hearthlight Information
- Hero (Class): Runaway
- Rank: The skill can be used by the Runaway hero on any team rank position she is standing on.
- Target: The Hearthlight skill targets the whole team.
- Remvoes any active Stealth Token of the enemy team, revealing them.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Hearthlight Skill Guide
Heathlight skill is another offensive-support skill that targets all enemy units. It can be used at any position rank the Runaway hero is on and it has a cooldown of 1 Turn before it can be used again. This skill can be used to remove the Stealth token of an enemy and it also ignores the said token. Meaning that the skill will still connect and disable the Stealth token regardless if the enemy cannot be targeted.
How to Unlock Hearthlight in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Runaway hero.
Hearthlight Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.