Hew is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Leper class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Hew Information
- Hero (Class): Leper
- Rank: Requires the Leper hero to be positioned on front ranks 1 or 2.
- Target: The Hew skill of the Leper targets two adjacent enemies standing on enemy ranks 1 and 2.
- The Leper has a 75% chance to acquire the Blind Negative Token after triggering this skill.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Hew Skill Guide
Upon learning the Hew ability, it is best to use this instead of the Chop ability if you want to quickly damage and kill enemies. Think of it as killing two birts with one stone. Although it has less damage compared to the Chop it is capable of hitting two enemies at once. Apart from damaging enemies, it also has a 75% chance for the Leper to acquire the Blind Token. his skill can only be used if the Leper hero is standing on rank positions 1 or 2.
How to Unlock Hew in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 4 of the Leper's Lore.
Hew Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.