Highway Robbery is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Highwayman class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Highway Robbery Information
- Hero (Class): Highwayman
- Rank: Requires the Highwayman to be standing on ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- Target: This skill can only target a single enemy unit positioned on ranks 1, 2, or 3.
- This skill does not have a bonus effect. It is mainly used to remove multiple Positive Tokens that buffs the enemy unit.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Highway Robbery Skill Guide
A strong counterattack that can destroy or remove all active Positive Tokens of an enemy. It has a cooldown of 1 round and can also ignore Dodge tokens.
How to Unlock Highway Robbery in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 3 of the Highwayman's Lore.
Highway Robbery Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!