Hold the Line
Self: Forward 3,
Hold the Line is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Man at Arms class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Hold the Line Information
- Hero (Class): Man at Arms
- Rank: Hold the Line requires the Man at Arms hero to be standing on team ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- Target: This skill can only target a single enemy unit standing on front ranks 1 or 2.
- The Man at Arms hero causes him to move 3 ranks forward, acquires the Block Positive Token, as well as the Immobilize Negative Token. Which makes him unable to move if an enemy tries to use a team rank position disorienting skill.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Hold the Line Skill Guide
Hold the Line is an offensive skill that is best used if you are pushed back to the back ranks. Using this skill causes the Man at Arms hero to charge forward to the front rank, damages a singular enemy who is also at the front rank, increases his defense by acquiring the Block token as well as obtaining the Immobilizing negative effect oken. The immobilizing effect prevents the Man at Arms hero to be moved or switch to a different rank position.
How to Unlock Hold the Line in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Man at Arms hero class.
Hold the Line Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.