If It Bleeds
If It Bleeds is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Hellion class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 If It Bleeds Information
- Hero (Class): Hellion
- Rank: Hellion hero must be positioned on mid ranks 2 or 3 to use this skill.
- Target: The skill can only target a single enemy unit standing on mid ranks 2 or 3.
- Applies the Bleed DoT Token to the targeted enemy unit. The Bleed effect has a damage of 2 ticks.
Darkest Dungeon 2 If It Bleeds Skill Guide
A melee attack that causes damage and the Bleed DoT effect against the targeted enemy. This skill can only be used if the Hellion hero class is positioned in the middle rank of the team, such as 2 or 3, and it can only target a single enemy who is also positioned in mid ranks 2 or 3.
How to Unlock If It Bleeds in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Hellion hero.
If It Bleeds Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.