Self or Hero Unit
Illumination is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Vestal class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Illumination Information
- Hero (Class): Vestal
- Rank: The Vestal hero must be positioned on team ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- Target: The skill can target a single hero unit on any rank.
- A ranged attack that's useful for disabling enemies that are buffed with Dodge and Stealth tokens.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Illumination Skill Guide
In order for this skill to be used, the Vestal would need to be positioned at ranks 2-4, and the enemy team must have a Dodge or Stealth token active. Upon using it on the enemy, it removes the Dodge or Stealth token, allowing your team to attack the enemy when it's their turn. Upon mastery, not only will it remove the buffs, but the enemy hit with this skill cannot gain Dodge for the next turn.
How to Unlock Illumination in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one of the five default skills of the Vestal hero.
Illumination Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.