Incision is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Plague Doctor class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Incision Information
- Hero (Class): Plague Doctor
- Rank: This skill can be used if the Plague Doctor hero is on team ranks 1, 2, or 3.
- Target: The Incision skill can only target one enem unit that are on front ranks 1 or 2.
- Damages enemies and applies the Bleed DoT effect. The Bleed Token decreases their HP once the affected enemy starts their turn. The effect takes 3 ticks off the enemy's hp when it triggers.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Incision Skill Guide
A melee attack where the Plague Doctor uses its knife to slash opponents that are in the front ranks. The Incision skill requires the Plague Doctor to be positioned in the front ranks 1-3 of the team in order to utilize it. If you are wanting the Plague Doctor to be a melee-ranged hybrid, equipping her with Trinkets and effects that boost CRIT chance will turn her into a combatant to be reckoned with.
How to Unlock Incision in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Plague Doctor class.
Incision Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.