Intimidate is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Leper class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Intimidate Information
- Hero (Class): Leper
- Rank: Leper hero must be positioned on front rank 1.
- Target: The Intimidate skill of the Leper can target a single enemy unit on any rank.
- The Leper gainss the Taunt token for two uses and the targeted enemy unit acquires the Weak Negative Token for 2 instances.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Intimidate Skill Guide
Intimidate is an support-offensive skill that applies Taunt to the Leper that occurs twice and it applies the Weak token which reduces the target's enemy attack by -50%. Best used for weakening strong enemies. This skill can only be used if the Leper is positioned on rank 1 of the team's lineup and can target any single enemy unit.
How to Unlock Intimidate in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 3 of the Leper's Lore.
Intimidate Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.