Iron Swan is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Hellion class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Iron Swan Information
- Hero (Class): Hellion
- Rank: Hellion hero must be positioned on front rank 1 to use this skill.
- Target: Iron Swan skill of the Hellion hero can only target a single enemy unit positioned at back rank 4.
- No bonus or other effects of this skill.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Iron Swan Skill Guide
Iron Swan is another melee attack that is highly used to attack a single enemy unit at the back rank, specifically, enemy rank position 4. It has high damage and you can use this to attack enemies that try to retreat or reach them even at the back.
How to Unlock Iron Swan in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Hellion hero.
Iron Swan Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.