Ignores when Self
Lunge is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Grave Robber class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Lunge Information
- Hero (Class): Grave Robber
- Rank: The Lunge skill of the Grave Robber requires her to be positioned on back ranks 3 or 4.
- Target: Can only target a single enemy unit that is standing on enemy ranks 1, 2 or 3.
- This skill is best used for repositioning or changing team rank positions. The skill also ignores the targeted enemy unit that is buffed with the Dodge Token if the Grave Robber is buffed with Stealth. Apart from damaging the enemy, this causes the Grave Robber to move 2 ranks forward from her current position.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Lunge Skill Guide
Another melee attack where the Grave Robber lunges forward, as well as moving two ranks up. This skill can only be used if you are positioned at the back ranks, 3 and 4, and she can only attack enemies that are mostly in front, from enemy ranks 1-3. This attack ignores enemies that have the Dodge token, as long as the Grave Robber is in Stealth.
How to Unlock Lunge in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 3 of the Grave Robber's Lore.
Lunge Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.