Mark for Death
Mark for Death is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Bounty Hunter class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Mark for Death Information
- Hero (Class): Bounty Hunter
- Rank: This skill can be used on any rank that the Bounty Hunter hero is positioned.
- Target: The skill can target a single enemy unit on any rank.
- A ranged skill that can be used by the Bounty Hunter at any rank and can target an enemy placed at any rank as well.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Mark for Death Skill Guide
How to Unlock Mark for Death in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one of the five default skills of the Bounty Hunter hero.
Mark for Death Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.