Open Vein is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Highwayman class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Open Vein Information
- Hero (Class): Highwayman
- Rank: The Highwayman hero must be positioned on team ranks 1, 2, or 3 to use this skill.
- Target: The Open Vein skill can only target a single enemy unit that is on front ranks 1 or 2.
- Targeted enemy unit acquires the Bleed DoT Token that damages a small amount of their HP when it is their turn. The bleed effect takes 2 ticks off the enemy's hp when it triggers.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Open Vein Skill Guide
Open Vein is another melee attack that is considered to be similar to Wicked Slice, but it also applies the Bleed DoT effect that is applied to the enemy for two rounds.
How to Unlock Open Vein in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 2 of the Highwayman's Lore.
Open Vein Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!