Ounce of Prevention
Skill Coodlown: 3 Turns
Ounce of Prevention is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Plague Doctor class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Ounce of Prevention Information
- Hero (Class): Plague Doctor
- Rank: Requires the Plague Doctor to be standing on team ranks 3 or 4 in order to use this skill.
- Target: A team-wide support skill that targets the whole team.
- Ounce of Prevention has a cooldown of 3 rounds before it can be used again. This skill buffs the resistance of the team against Bleed, Blight, Burn, and Disease.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Ounce of Prevention Skill Guide
Ounce of Prevention is another support-skill that you must consider to have equipped, it increases the RES of the whole team against disease and DoT effects such as Bleed, Blight, and Burn, as well as lowering the stress level of the team by 1. Upon using the skill, it has a cooldown of 3 turns before it can be used again.
How to Unlock Ounce of Prevention in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Plague Doctor class.
Ounce of Prevention Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.