Pistol Shot is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Highwayman class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Pistol Shot Information
- Hero (Class): Highwayman
- Rank: Requires the Highwayman to be standing on ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- Target: The Pistol Shot skill can only target a single enemy unit positions on ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- The skill does not have bonus effects and only inflicts damage against the targeted enemy unit.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Pistol Shot Skill Guide
A ranged attack skill that deals a decent amount of damage and even more if a CRIT chance is triggered. The Pistol Shot skill is more utilized if the Highwayman is positioned at the back ranks 2-4 of the team and is mainly used to attack the enemy back ranks. A useful skill to quickly finish off weak or dying enemies that are positioned at the back.
How to Unlock Pistol Shot in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Highwayman hero class.
Pistol Shot Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.