Plague Grenade is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Plague Doctor class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Plague Grenade Information
- Hero (Class): Plague Doctor
- Rank: Requires the Plague Doctor to be standing on team ranks 3 or 4 in order to use this skill.
- Target: Can target two adjacent enemies at the same time that are both standing on enemy ranks 3 and 4.
- Damages and applies the Blight (Poison) DoT Token. The effect takes 3 ticks off the enemy's hp when it triggers.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Plague Grenade Skill Guide
Plague Grenade is an enhanced version of Noxious Blast. It causes damage and applies a poison DoT effect, Blight, towards two targeted enemies who are at the back ranks of 3-4. Although it has a small amount of damage, inflicting poison at two targets saves time of trying to inflict blight against multiple enemies.
How to Unlock Plague Grenade in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 2 of the Plague Doctor's Lore.
Plague Grenade Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.