Poison Dart is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Grave Robber class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Poison Dart Information
- Hero (Class): Grave Robber
- Rank: Hero must be positioned on team ranks 2, 3, or 4.
- Target: This skill can target 1 enemy unit that is on any rank position.
- The Poison Dart skill of the Grave Robber can inflict damage and the Blight (Poison) DoT effect that damages the target's HP when it is their turn. The Blight token persists for two turns and it can be stacked to further increase the damage output from the effect.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Poison Dart Skill Guide
A ranged skill that deals damage and Poison, This skill is your go-to skill and a must-have equipped at all times. Applying DoT effects against enemies is an important tactic in winning enemy encounters, that is unless the enemy you are fighting against has high resistance against poison. If the attack successfully lands, the skill deals damage and applies Posion. The Blight Token damages the enemy's HP per turn for 2 ticks.
How to Unlock Poison Dart in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Grave Robber hero class.
Poison Dart Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.