Purge is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Leper class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Purge Information
- Hero (Class): Leper
- Rank: Leper hero must be positioned on front rank 1.
- Target: The skill can only target a single enemy unit standing on front rank 1.
- Targeted enemy unit ges knocked back 3 ranks down and it can also clear any existing enemy corpse units.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Purge Skill Guide
Purge is another melee attack that can be used to either damage a targeted enemy unit or to clear an enemy corpse unit. Hitting an enemy unit damages and knocks them back 3 ranks. This skill can only be used if the Leper is positioned on front rank 1 of the team's lineup and can only target one enemy unit who is also on front rank 1.
How to Unlock Purge in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Leper hero.
Purge Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.