Self: Forward 1,
Razor's Wit is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Jester class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Razor's Wit Information
- Hero (Class): Jester
- Rank: The Jester hero is required to be ranked on team positions 2, 3, or 4 to use this skill.
- Target: The Razor's Wit skill of the Jester can target a single enemy unit standing on enemy ranks 1, 2, or 3.
- The Jester hero moves 1 rank forward and acquires the Dodge Positive Token.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Razor's Wit Skill Guide
Razor's Wit is a melee attack that causes the Jester hero class to inflict damage, he also moves forward 1 rank, and acquires the Dodge token granting a 50% chance to dodge the next enemy attack. It is highly recommended to master this skill when you can so that the Jester can also apply the Combo token to the targeted enemy unit. Other heroes that attack a combo token inflicted enemy triggers additional Skill effects when targeted. The Razor's Wit skill of the Jester in Darkest Dungeon 2 requires him to be on mid to back ranks 2-4 of the team lineup and can target a single enemy unit that is on position ranks 1-3.
How to Unlock Razor's Wit in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Jester hero.
Razor's Wit Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.