x3, x2, Removes
Repartee is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Grave Robber class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Repartee Information
- Hero (Class): Grave Robber
- Rank: The Grave Robber can be positioned on any team rank to use this skill.
- Target: Can only target herself.
- This skill can only be triggered if the Grave Robber is buffed with the Stealth Token. Upon using this skill, the Grave Robber gains the Dodge Token that triggers for three instances, Taunts enemies with the Taunt Token, and the Stealth Token disappears.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Repartee Skill Guide
Repartee is another support skill that she can use at any position rank she is at. This requires her to have the Stealth token as well if you want to use this skill. By triggering this skill, the Grave Robber applies the Dodge token, Taunts enemies for 2 rounds and removes the Stealth token. A useful skill to help other heroes that have low HP. Although you are taunting enemies, there's a 50% chance that you can avoid enemy attacks, allowing you to help recover HP or save your teammates from dying.
How to Unlock Repartee in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 2 of the Grave Robber's Lore.
Repartee Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.