Revenge is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Leper class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Revenge Information
- Hero (Class): Leper
- Rank: The Revenge skill of the Leper can be triggered on any rank position.
- Target: The skill can only be used by the Leper hero, on himself.
- Becomes Vulnerable and gains the Strength Positive Token on the next turn start.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Revenge Skill Guide
Revenge is another self-support skill that grants the Leper the Strength Token that increases the damage by 50% from his next attack but the expense of acquiring the Vulnerable Token that is triggered twice. The Vulnerable token adds +50% damage from an enemy's attack. This skill can only be used by the Leper on any rank position he is on. The Revenge skill in Darkest Dungeon 2 can only be used twice per battle encounter and has a cooldown of 3 Turns before it can be used again.
How to Unlock Revenge in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 2 of the Leper's Lore.
Revenge Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.