Self: When Damaged, gain +20% DMG.
Ruin is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Leper class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Ruin Information
- Hero (Class): Leper
- Rank: Requires the Leper hero to be positioned on front ranks 1, 2, or 3.
- Target: The skill can only be used by the Leper hero, on himself.
- The Leper gets buffed with +20% DMG for his next attack if an enemy targets and hits him.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Ruin Skill Guide
Ruin is another self-buff skill that triggers the effect only if he is damaged by an enemy. The skill is best used as a combo with intimidate. If you choose to taunt an enemy, then it is recommended to use this skill in order to obtain a+20% DMG buff when you get damaged. The skill can only be used twice per enemy encounter and has a cooldown of 3 Turns before it can be used, the Leper must be positioned in front ranks 1, 2, or 3 in order to utilize the Ruin skill.
How to Unlock Ruin in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 5 of the Leper's Lore.
Ruin Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.