Run and Hide
Run and Hide is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Runaway class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Run and Hide Information
- Hero (Class): Runaway
- Rank: The skill can be used by the Runaway hero on any team rank position she is standing on.
- Target: The skill can only be used by the Runaway hero, on herself.
- The skill's effect causes the Runaway to move 1 rank to the back and enters Stealth. While in Stealth, the hero cannot be directly targeted by most enemy Skills.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Run and Hide Skill Guide
This is a support skill that can only be triggered by the Runaway hero herself. In situations where a battle encounter becomes overwhelming, retreating and thinking about your next move is the best tactic to do. By using the Run and Hide skill, the Runaway hero moves back 1 rank and enters Stealth. While in Stealth, she cannot be directly targeted by most enemy skills, specifically attacks that only targets a single unit, however, there is a chance that she can still take damage if the skill targets the whole party or 2 or 3 party members that are adjacent to her position. Stealth is disabled if she attacks or gets hit. The skill can be triggered at any position she is in and has a cooldown of 1 Round before it can be used again.
How to Unlock Run and Hide in Darkest Dungeon 2
- This is one out of the five default skills of the Runaway hero.
Run and Hide Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.