Disease Effect: Round Start: (15%).
Sepsis is a type of Disease in Darkest Dungeon 2. Diseases are random persistent negative status effects in Darkest Dungeon 2 that are usually contracted by Heroes from enemy attacks. Diseases apply negative status effects or debuffs which can only be cured by using certain Items or by visiting a Nurse at a Field Hospital when you are traveling. Diseases last until removed.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Sepsis Information
- Status Effect Type: Disease
- Disease Effect: If a hero contracts this disease, there's a 15% chance they will start the round with a Weak token status effect.
- The hero status is where you can view stats, relationships, view and equip skills, see the hero's quirks and diseases, equip trinkets, and more.
- Regardless of which tab you're on, you can always see the hero's stats, quirks, diseases, and trinkets. Hover your mouse over any stat to view a tooltip that shows any active buffs or debuffs.
- Profile Level Requirement to Unlock: Player Profile Level 14
How to cure or increase resistance to Sepsis disease in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Certain Items in Darkest Dungeon 2 can help in resisting certain diseases such as the Wax Innoculant Inn Item, where the selected hero will receive a Disease status effect resistance until the next Inn is reached.
- There is also a Combat Item called Holy Water, where the selected hero can remove a single negative token, however, when the hero has an active Combo token, it will remove all existing negative tokens on the selected hero, therefore removing the disease status effects permanently.
- Diseases can also be cured by visiting a Nurse at the Field Hospital. You can encounter a Field Hospital when you are traveling on your Stagecoach, just refer to your map, and you will see a plus icon, indicating there is a Field Hospital on that path. You will need to pay the required amount of relics to permanently remove a disease.
Sepsis Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 notes, tips, and other trivia.