Self: Back 2,
Shadow Fade is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Grave Robber class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Shadow Fade Information
- Hero (Class): Grave Robber
- Rank: The Grave Robber must be positioned in Front Ranks 1 or 2 of the team's lineup.
- Target: Can only target herself.
- This skill is mainly used to reposition her rank. This causes the Grave Robber to move 2 ranks at the back and gains the Stealth Token.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Shadow Fade Skill Guide
This is another support-movement skill where she moves two ranks at the back and enters Stealth. One of her best skills to hide behind the shadows, allowing yourself to plan your next move or to avoid devastating attacks from an enemy.
How to Unlock Shadow Fade in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on her past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 4 of the Grave Robber's Lore.
Shadow Fade Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.