Quirk Effect: ???
Shattered Will is a type of Quirk in Darkest Dungeon 2. Quirks are the Heroes' traits and are affected by how the Heroes interact with each other, different NPCs, situations, events and circumstances in the game, further also affecting relationships between Heroes. Quirks can be acquired and have the potential to have a positive or negative impact on gameplay. Each character can possess 10 quirks in total with a balance of up to 5 negative and 5 positive quirks.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Shattered Will Quirk Information
- Status Effect Type: Quirk
- Quirk Effect: ???
- You can always view the Hero sheet at any time whether you're at the Inn or, even when you're traveling with your Stagecoach. A gold color is outlined indicating it is a positive Quirk, a blue color is outlined if it's a negative Quirk.
- It is important to note that Quirks are functionally similar to Diseases as they prevent some Inn Items to be used on the hero if certain negative effects are active.
How to Unlock the Shattered Will Quirk in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Profile Level Requirement to Unlock: Player Profile Level 20
- You will start the game with your 4 Heroes already possessing 2 random Quirks, one positive, and one negative. Throughout the game, each hero can acquire 2 or more Quirks. A hero can acquire a negative or a positive Quirk depending on the situation.
- There are other factors involved that will greatly impact your Quirk, it all depends on how the player handles each situation.
- Additional Quirks are gained throughout your journey, you can also unlock more Quirks after finishing a run, increasing your player level profile will provide more Quirks available for your next run.
- The Field Hospital is the only place where you'll have the chance to directly attempt to remove the negative Quirks of your heroes.
- There is also an option to lock-in a positive Quirk for your heroes. You can also shuffle or change your Quirks if you have multiple ones at the Field Hospital.
Shattered Will Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 notes, tips, and other trivia.