Solo is a Skill in Darkest Dungeon 2, it is a skill that is exclusive to the Jester class. Skills in Darkest Dungeon 2 are used in two ways, either to attack Enemies or to buff yourself or your allies with various effects. Skills are unlocked at the Shrine of Mastery, which also provides backstory for the hero. And to upgrade the skills, you will need to spend Mastery Points, which can be earned by completing Road Battles and Routes or main quests.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Solo Information
- Hero (Class): Jester
- Rank: The Jester hero is required to be ranked on team positions 3 or 4.
- Target: The skill can only be used by the Jester hero, on himself.
- The jester moves 3 ranks forward, acquires the Speed and Dodge Positive Tokens.
Darkest Dungeon 2 Solo Skill Guide
Solo is a self-support skill that can only be used on the Jester hero class. Triggering this skill causes the Jester to move forward 3 ranks, applies the dodge effect for 2 instances, as well as acquiring the Speed Token. If you want to gain the advantage or the upper-hand during an encounter, this is a good skill to use despite having a cooldown of 1 Round. The Dodge Token can only be triggered and disappears after getting hit or successfully dodging twice, however, this token can be stacked increasing the number of dodging. On the other hand, the Speed Token allows the Jester to make the first move once the next round starts - requires the Jester hero class in Darkest Dungeon 2 to be positioned on team rank positions 3 or 4.
How to Unlock Solo in Darkest Dungeon 2
- Requires the hero to reflect on his past via the Shrine of Reflection to learn this skill. Obtained as a reward for clearing Chapter 5 of the Jester's Lore.
Solo Notes & Tips
- Darkest Dungeon 2 other Notes, Tips, and Trivia.